The Hand-Tite® AdvantageHand-Tite® plugs are the most versatile and cost effective expansion plug in the water and waste water industry. 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 15" and 18" Hand-Tite® Pipe Plugs are available to suit your needs.
- Reusable and easily installed
- Plastic (HDPE, Nylon 6), rubber (ASTM Spec. 361, Duro 40+5)
- No metal parts except for the 15" and 18", which uses stainless steel and brass components.
- Enhances the appearance of the pipe
- Representative tests were in excess of A/C pipe 10 psi, Vitrified pipe 8 psi, PVC pipe 5 psi.
- Can be buried indefinitely
- All 4", 5", 6" and 8" Hand-Tite plugs are marked with metric equivalent
Test Titan™ Mechanical Test Plug
- Back to front wedge design provides leak-free seal at seven times the psi of ordinary plugs.
- 100% corrosion resistant. Top plate wing nut and bottom plate/bolt are nylon 66. Gasket is flexible PVC.
- State-of-the-art design and low price combine to give the contractor the best value on any mechanical test plug.
- Simply insert and tighten, the non-spinning shoulder prevents the gasket from slipping.
- Only four pieces means fewer parts to wear out, fewer parts to lose.
- Available in the following sizes: 1.5, 2, 3 and 4 inch.
Realative Blowout Rates
* Information pertains to plastic pipe only. Call for quotation for clay or iron pipe.